Voice to text
Voice to text is a wonder feature for a busy office or busy person. Voicemails are converted to emails and easily retrieved from the cloud no matter your location. No more fumbling for paper and pen to write down your messages. Voice to text messages can be forwarded, archived, and are searchable. In our fast-paced world, every minute counts. You can scan the email for important details instead of listening to a long rambling voicemail. Better than that, leave your own voicemail for yourself and have written text – ideas, a to-do list, recap a meeting, etc. Once you have voice-to-text you will wonder how you ever survived without it.
Voice transcription relies on speech recognition software. As we all know, some people are easier to understand than others. If there are questions, the call’s audio file is saved and accessible.
Voice to Text Features
- Ease of having messages transcribed
- Able to archive, forward, and search messages
- Save time with the ability to scan messages
- Use voicemail to dictate messages to self or interoffice
- Receive the voice transcription and the audio file